Thursday, February 12, 2009

The website name is still the same

In my last post I told you that I got possession of www.cindygay.com back. That does NOT mean that the domain name has changed. You can still reach my site using www.cindigay.com or www.cindigayrughooking.com. I also own several misspellings so there are other ways also. The important thing is that I can now announce to a group that my domain name is cindigay.com and I do not have to spell it out because I own all the spellings. It's a technical web thing, if you have my website on your list of favorites, you do not have to change a thing. And thank you for visiting the site.
Tuesday I attended a sales tax seminar. yawn...... but I used the time to doodle and I am getting closer to the design of the major border for my room-sized rug.

1 comment:

safa said...

well done and good luck with your new purchase.